These jets are currently being used by France and Qatar and India was the first nation that stood ahead to buy these aircraft. Rafale’s flight makes it the most lethal.
Rafale specializes in the ability to evade radar and attack while keeping an eye on enemies from afar.
Manufacturer – Dassault Aviation
How deadly is Rafale
- The speed of 2,130 kilometers per hour that is, twice the speed of sound.
- Multi-directional radar mounted on Rafale’s nose can carry more than 40 targets in the 100 km range. A ton of cameras installed in it is so powerful that even a cricket ball lying on the ground can take a photo.
- Rafale jets are capable of carrying many weapons. It is also capable of flying with nuclear weapons.
- In addition to missile systems, Rafale jets will be equipped with many India specific modifications. These include Israeli helmet-mounted displays, radar warning receivers, low band jammers, 10-hour flight data recording, infrared search and tracking systems, etc.
- Rafale can fly up to 60 thousand feet altitude in a minute. Rafale can fly at a speed of 2,223 km per hour.
- The Rafale aircraft has a carrying capacity of 9500 kg and is capable of flying for an additional 60 hours with a maximum weight of up to 24,500 kg.
- Rafale is a two-engine fighter jet.
- Rafale is 15.27 meters tall and 5.3 meters high. Its fuel capacity is about 17 thousand kilograms.
- Rafale’s radar can detect 40 targets at a time within 100 km. This will allow the Indian Air Force to see them without knowing the enemy aircraft.
- The Spectra Integrated Defense System jams the enemy’s radar and alerts the missile approaching it. It can send pseudo-signals and spoil the route of the enemy missile, causing it to wander.
- It can fly continuously for over 10 hours. During this time, 6 times the fuel needs to be filled, which can be filled in air only. It can store up to 5½ tons of fuel in the inside tank. Up to 2,000 liters can be refueled in external tanks.
Rafale fighter jet Able to compete with fighter jets like the latest fighter plane Eurofighter Typhoon, China’s J-20, Pakistan’s F-16, Super Hornet, Block-60, MiG-35, Saab Grippin.
it will change the strength of the Air Force and will add more power to it.